OS-9/CE OS-9 Community Edition
OS-9/CE for RPI0W will be distributed as a zipped .img file.
To create a bootable OS-9 Micro-SD card:
1. you need a MicroSD card 4GB or larger in size . The .img is a 4GB MicroSD card
2. unzip the distribution
3. using winimager https://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/files/latest/download or similar program Write the image to the MciroSD card
4. Insert the MicorSD card in the RPI0W
5. OS-9 will boot up to the console on the serial port on the header. OS-9 will also use a RTC clock DS1337 or compatible.
6. once booted the Xibse9 may be started, you will need a USB KBD and Mouse, and a HDMI monitor.
OS-9/CE is a fully functional OS-9 BSP. it include the Ultra-C compiler, and tools kit. There is not a resident source debugger.
Ethernet is implemented using a USB dongle device https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MYT481C/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
1. USB is PIO only. Very SLOW on USB flash drives.
2. WIFI stack not yet supported.